5.12.10

IT REALLY IS

Photobucket

Jack Willis | Calvin Klein | 3.1 Philip Lim | Miu Miu
Miss Selfridges Embellished Dress | Stella McCartney | Lover | YSL


I always have the same dilemma this time of year. With the festive season in full swing styling that perfect party outfit is even harder when you have gift shopping and cake recipes on your mind. As a loyal black wearer, I tend to stay safe by wearing black and embellishing with statement pieces. Living in Australia, dressing for the heat is always a must, and this is a main factor in the endless supply of super short frocks and bright colours. For some reason I think there is still something rather festive about black and nude.

p.s I've fallen head over heels for these YSL calf hair pumps and Miu Miu jewel-heel platforms. These are at the top of my 'wish' list this Christmas. What's at yours?

5 comments:

  1. great post and blog here dear!

    kisssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first dress is to die for! I love dressing up for holiday parties, thanks for the recommendations!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm digging this, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink heels. like your blog, hope you'll become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥