28.1.11

WITH LOVE FROM NIHON PART 2

I have finally arrived home after a month of travelling through Japan. If you have ever considered it as a travel destination I highly recommend it. It totally blew my mind in every way possible. I think we have a lot to learn from the Japanese people and they way in which they approach their day to day living. I don't think I have ever met so many kind and welcoming people as I did in Japan (even though there were several lost in translation moments). Not only are the people exceptional so to is the food. And I think it's safe to say that I laughed, ate, drank and shopped my way from Tokyo to Osaka. I'd do it again in a heart beat but maybe with a little less luggage and a whole lot more cash. Oh and FYI the vintage boutiques in Osaka are insane as too is the underground shopping maze of Harajuku. Oh and the plume sake is incredible. Oh and so to is my wonderful friend Chloe and her boyfriend for showing me an unreal incredible amazing time in the little snow village of Hakuba ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shibuya crossing nye | supermarket amazingness | hip tokyonites | harajuku | me monkeying around | hi cheeseu | carp fish | osaka | the golden temple | lanterns | fresh daffodils | sushi | excessive voltage in omote-sando| geshia | hakuba

1 comment:

  1. I loooove these photos. They are amaazing.

    Thank you for the shout out! I wish you were still here!

    Miss you. xx

    Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥