3.2.11

A.S LOVE


Photobucket

So I stocked up on glorious Anna Sui cosmetics whilst in Osaka. The store was magical and so too were the girls who worked there. Everything from the gift-wrapping, product packaging and the neatly folded receipt made me wish I could spend $2000 (like the lady there). Oh and not to mention the amazing array of colours available. One thing I love love love about Anna Sui is the smell.. not joke, when I paint my nails it smells like her signature sent.. flowers!
Totally blew my mind the first time I painted them. And the lipsticks are the same.

I think it's safe to say that the Anna Sui brand embodies everything Japanese fashion is, but in a westernised way. In a sense it is somewhat tacky, but there is just something so unique and feminine about it...which is basically the style of young Japanese girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog and im following you baby!

    a lot of kisses from poland!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lipstick colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥