24.2.11

T IS FOR TAYLOR TOMASI

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


With those killer red locks Miss Taylor Tomasi Hill had me at hello. Keeping tight lipped on her hairdresser whereabouts, you can only imagine that this hairdo is re-did ever week or so. Always bright and immaculate, the same can be said for her outfits; a perfect combination of on-trend key pieces and a hint of eclectic personal style. Rocking some of the 'it' shoes of the moment, Taylor never puts a foot wrong. I think I have a girl crush on her, with that perfect hair and that perfect job how couldn't I.

source: fashiongrunge | thebackstylers

4 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY LOVE HER STYLE!!! IT'S MY ICON!!! :)))

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous, I love the second picture.

    She really does rock that red hair!

    Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing style inspiration! I adore the mixing and layering of different textures - 'fancy' and more casual fabrics. It's such a difficult look to pull off in the Australian summer heat though...
    It's a pleasure to 'meet' your blog!
    - Catherine at The Spring
    {http://www.thespringblog.com}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥