12.5.11

HAT ATTACK

I'm slightly in love with hats at the moment... actually I have been for a while. But with the cooler months approaching at rapid speed (and with my eyes having spotted many fabulous hats), I can feel that my love affair is about to turn into fully-fledged unconditional love. A love I think I'm ok with. As if you wouldn't want to love hats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FYI: FrouFrouu does a great hat ♥

12 comments:

  1. These are great hats. Too bad my head is probably too small for all of them.

    ♡ Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Frou Frou as well. And ugh, I've been looking for a ponyhair fedora for a YEAR and no look so far (on anything under $200 anyway #poorgirlproblems).

    Dude, your header is so simple and chic. What program did you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she has the best collection of hats!

    ∆ blog
    ∆ twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely lusting this outfit!! Great photos!! :) Following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love hats too. Hats always make a dull outfit look more fun. FrouFrouu has a great eye for hats. Lovely girl. Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. frou frou!! she's soo classic and timeless xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh that hat is too cute!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures! very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these. Really love the second one. Lovely inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. im inlove with her..great pics
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh girl you are totally on the same page! Hats really are under rated! Bring back the hat - all seasons!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love so much this fantastic outfit <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥