5.6.11

MEOW

Photobucket

SRC783 is rad. She did a lil quiz and I stole her idea. Enjoy.

1- A quality I would want in a future girlfriend/boyfriend = cute smile, warm heart and a fabulous laugh
2- Story behind my last kiss = a skype kiss with my bff in milan
3 - Something I am proud of = my parents and childhood
4 - One of my insecurities = commitment
5 - A secret = I stole a pencil when I was 6 from the supermarket
6 - An ideal date = wine, tapas and good conversation
7 - A turn on = when boys come up and say hey
8 - A turn off = bad shoes
9 - Something that makes me happy = my dog, freshly baked cookies and determination
10 - Something I regret = not going for a run yesterday
11 - Something that’s on my mind = the effort of starting a new routine
12 - A random fact about myself = I enjoy being alone
13 - Where I would like to live = somewhere where the skies are blue, the people smile and the opportunities are endless
14 - One of my bad habits = not believing in myself
15 - Who I wish I could be = myself, but better

p.s I'd love you to reply with your answers in the comments. How fun.

4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute. Here is mine!

    1- A quality I would want in a future girlfriend/boyfriend = unconditional love.

    2- Story behind my last kiss = making up after an argument.

    3 - Something I am proud of = my life.

    4 - One of my insecurities = not being able to drive manual.

    5 - A secret = wouldn't you like to know.

    6 - An ideal date = scrumptious food and great conversation.

    7 - A turn on = confidence.

    8 - A turn off = trying too hard.

    9 - Something that makes me happy = people that just get it.

    10 - Something I regret = taking the beach for granted.

    11 - Something that’s on my mind = what the future holds.

    12 - A random fact about myself = I don't have my ears pierced.

    13 - Where I would like to live = in one of my five dream houses.

    14 - One of my bad habits = being openly crticising.

    15 - Who I wish I could be = Tyra Banks/Alexa Chung/Saba Douglas-Hamilton. Either would be sufficient.

    Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your amazing comment :D i pretty much agree with you on all of these- except the commitment one :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love this post. Very cute answers. Love the photo, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love this!


    blog
    twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥