21.11.10

MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT

morning, noon and night.

Top Shop Parka and Knitwear | Isle Jacobsen Gumboot | Opening Ceremony Chlesea Boot


Whilst it's almost Summer in Australia, I am wishing that it wasn't after seeing the new crop of Winter fashion hit the stores in Europe. Don't get me wrong, as much as I love Australian Summers, I am kind of withdrawing from not being able to wear Winter clothes. Lucky for me I am off to Tokyo next month so I am jumping out of my skin knowing I get to wear my favourite Winter woolies. On the Christmas wish list is an order from ASOS and Top Shop. Fingers crossed some of the above goodies show up under the Christmas Tree.

I am in love with the these Isle Jacobsen Rubber Boots from Denmark. I think they are the most cutest things out, and so perfect for a day in the snow. Talking about making a potentially frumpy shoe anything but. Perhaps the perfect christmas gift to myself?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch ♥