20.12.10

BAZAARTASTIC

Photobucket
Photobucket

So I'm kind of in love with this months Australian Harper's Bazaar. Not only is the article on Jessica Alba an enlightening read, the short and sweet interview with the incredibly talented Natalie Portman is making me more and more excited to see The Black Swan. One thing I love about magazines this time of year is how they always manage to squeeze in a 'year that was' style list. The 2011 Hot List was by far a page turner, making note of the people to watch out for this coming year. Mentioning fashion bloggers like Hanneli, Geri Hirsch (becauseimaddicted) and Shini Park (parkandcube), made me smile at the thought of what these girls have achieved; as well as the other 98 incredibly talented artists, foodies, musicians and designers. Also Christine Centenera has done a fabulous job in the styling department making me yet again appreciate how lucky I am to live in this country come this time of year. Is it just me or has this summers fashion improved a hell of a lot more than last year?

p.s please ignore my lame excuse of scanning cause believe it or not I'm not very good with technology.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my hands on a copy, this article looks great...always fun to read about the industry movers and shakers. :)

    ~Kirsten
    http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog, love christine-she has done amazing things for harpers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome post. so cool that they have mentioned bloggers! go geri!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many people here i love!
    xx

    ...look closer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥