11.2.11

STAPLE

By far one of my favourite Aussie labels, and mainly the only affordable boutique brand I buy, Staple's trans-seasonal collection for 2011 is pretty chic. I bought the Cascade Dress in nude the other day and wore it out that night.. and all my friends were in love! I have several pieces by them now and I love seeing what goodies they bring out each season.

I've picked my favourite looks that I think are perfect for that horrid Australian transition from Summer to Fall (you know how some days are hot and some a cold?! Grr. Super frustrating but the potential to wear a cardigan or long dress is rather exciting).


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Less is more. Understated but unique… fresh yet timeless… whenever, wherever, whatever.
Modern, sophisticated designs that capture simplicity is a philosophy of Staple.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/11/2011

    loving your blog!
    i'll be back for sure, so keep it up!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the new layout, fresh looks, and an upcoming post on the Nashville Anthropologie Fashion Show!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really gorgeous collection!! I love so many of these pieces. They're sort of dressy, but can be worn casually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/14/2011

    amazing collection, and I love rachel rutt equally.

    xoxo,
    www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥