13.2.11

WORK IT

Working a casual job doesn't really cut it anymore. With incredibly big dreams, I kind of have to start getting my butt in to gear in terms of finding a job and growing up. Being 22 gives me the chance to dip my toes in anything, and I am more than willing to experience anything in the Fashion, Publishing and Marketing industry (which I am rather excited about).

Not one for corporate wear, I am on the hunt for an outfit that says,
"I-am-a-confident-stylish-young-women-ready-to-give-anything-a-go."

Maybe the below delights will provide good inspiration, and make me feel content that I don't need to do the whole power suit, black pants and striped shirt look. Gosh what I would give to be able to rock some of these amazing colours. I'm thinking tailored pants, a silk blouse and a fitted blazer?!

Photobucket

ChloƩ | Mmiss Selfridge | Michale Kors | Proenza Schouler | Marc Jacobs | Peter Nitz x CDC | Jimmy Choo
Jessica Simpson | Christian Louboutin | Jimmy Choo | Marc by Marc Jacobs | Miu Miu | Jil Sander


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

source: fashiongonerogue

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours!

    Good luck with your interview.

    You will be amazing.

    Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it mean you get discount?! lol a job with perks, I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices, we love the pants and the shoes too


    Kisses from France.
    Olivia&Mariam






    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That editorial is a great inspiration for work wear x

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch ♥